Smogranch Journal: Six Month Update

Here is what it looks like today…..the “Smogranch Journal Cover” is officially becoming a part of me. I can’t tell you how many people see the bag, and then this journal, and say “Oh man, where did you get THAT?” Arthur doesn’t know it yet…..but I’m gonna secretly work on the backpack idea. I will have to be sly, trick him perhaps, but it’s coming.

12 Responses to “Smogranch Journal: Six Month Update”

1. Harold says:

Really nice leather bags and covers; harkens back to the days of the possibles bag.

2. Sean says:

What about the bike saddle cover?

3. I already have the leather cover for my Moleskine Cahiers. Simple design but very nice and elegant covers! I really love them! I take the cahier with me every day. It’s a shame there is no bag yet available to fit my leather Moleskine cover ;-)

Serge,
      It’s done. I’ve seen the final bag. And, there is a mini and Art is working on the middle size. But, the main bag, like mine, is out there. I’m going to forward him your note.

4. Scott says:

Dan – when and where is the bag available? just what I have been looking for.

The thing with leather is to feed it with the right stuff. Just enough to make it supple, not enough to encrust it. Neets Foot Oil seems to be the best balance. Provided of course that the neets are treated humanely and paid union rates.

6. Arthur is awesome, I’m loving my leather journal cover – and reminds me I must do a blog post soon on the special Diario del Peru cover Arthur made for me.

FBJ,
      You need a bag, backpack, speedo, leather helmet for your Viking needs and maybe a leather bra for any encounters you might have in Brazil. Better safe than sorry.